BrookSide: The Hum BrookSide: The Hum

This is

Great lmfao it made me laugh, a little bit short but it was really good! Love the animation very clear and smooth, i look forward to seeing future animations from you!

Rollercoaster Junkie Rollercoaster Junkie

Hmm...

Well its not bad i like the animation but the creator of "Tarboy" (James lee) had already made something like this I'm not saying you stole it I'm just saying it has already been made. Needless to say its a good animation therefore ill give you a 6/10 and a 3/5. nice animation i can see great things from you! :)

Watering Watering

Cool

i like the style of the animation also is it just me? or did it kinda remind you of salad fingers in a way? idk but i give in a 10. :D good job!

School 13 - TongueTied School 13 - TongueTied

great job

i loved it nice art work btw the bonus part at the end with the dad was great xD

Grinch Who Touched Xmas! Grinch Who Touched Xmas!

LMFAO

GREAT loved the whole song keep up the good work xD

A Newgrounds Christmas A Newgrounds Christmas

I loved it

the animation was really good and i liked how you had all the chars from previous flashes but you forgot the "There She Is!" group you could have made a really funny thing about them but anyway i loved it good job. :)

Short 2 Natural History Short 2 Natural History

I just had a

MIND FUCK and for that plus the good animation i give you a 10 :D

Wrong Turn Wrong Turn

LOL!

very original i couldn't stop laughing

Jesus Sweets! Jesus Sweets!

LMFAO!

"Jesus sweets, sweet jesus there good"

LOL best thing ever all my 5s r belong to this

keep up the good work :D

A Pumpkin's Tale A Pumpkin's Tale

Nice But

the kid at the end sorta messed it up but i like the animation can cant wait to see more of your work good luck in the flash off im making one too.

Doomdoom20 responds: